bunglesblog

The home of Bungle (Paul) and his mad rantings

Monday, January 10, 2005

Gay Men!!

Why do some gay men and I assume straight people thrive on dramas and have such bad taste in men...

FLM and I have a friend staying he is a lovely man,who has just finished an 18 month relationship that has been very rocky from day one,with lots of rows and break ups, he finally made the break and moved out at the weekend.

Today I got a frantic call from him saying he felt unwell and what should he do..From what he said it sounded like a classic panic attack or hypo,so ambulance called, they said he had very low blood sugar and so hes now on his way to hospital..

I will lay money on the first call he makes will be to the ex to let him know...Which will start the whole drama of again..
I hope i'm wrong...
|